Augusta Area Family Law Attorney
The Lawyer You Want on Your Side
The Georgia law firm of Cara Sprouse Rowe, Attorney at Law, focuses exclusively on family law. Our attorney, Cara Sprouse Rowe, has an extensive background as a trial lawyer that few lawyers can rival. With over 25 years of litigation experience, she is an effective advocate for all clients.
Cara fights for her clients’ rights and is dedicated to providing every client with the utmost in client service. Our firm is family oriented, meaning we strive to address the individual needs of clients and their families. We pay special attention to how we can achieve positive results that will benefit our clients.
Here are the benefits of working with our law firm:
- Extensive courtroom work: Cara Sprouse Rowe has handled countless civil and criminal hearings, jury trials and bench trials in state and federal courts. She knows the judges well enough to appeal to their personalities and philosophies, thus maximizing results for clients.
- Balanced approach: A former state prosecutor for eight years, Cara understand litigation of cases from both sides and can anticipate strategies to be the best advocate for her clients.
- Accessibility: Clients can reach Cara by cell phone, e-mail and in person. We answer calls right away, even at night and on weekends.
- Focused attention: When you hire us, Augusta lawyer Cara Sprouse Rowe handles your case. You will not be handed off to a junior, inexperienced attorney.
- Hometown appeal: Cara Sprouse Rowe grew up in this community and understands the needs of its residents.